Do you want to know more about ENPHE?
The website contains information for the members only.
Already a member / registered user? LOGIN!
If your institution is a member, please REGISTER!
Want to become a member institution? JOIN!
What is ENPHE?
The aim of the European Network of Physiotherapy in Higher Education is to bring together and enhance collaboration between European Institutes and physiotherapy educational institutions in the European region in order to:
- provide a forum for interaction and exchange of educational developments;
- promote the convergence of physiotherapy educational programmes;
- stimulate the development of a European dimension in physiotherapy educational curricula;
- facilitate mobility of staff and students between physiotherapy educational institutions;
- encourage and support standards of high quality education in physiotherapy in accordance with the recommendations of the World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT);
- advance the body of knowledge of physiotherapy;
- facilitate collaborative research projects between physiotherapy educational institutions;
- establish and maintain contacts and exchange information with other national and international bodies, organisations, and with the European authorities.